There are two ways of booking a trailer, either you can do it through the website or you can do it through the mobile app which is the easier way as you're going to pick up and return the trailer with the app.
Starting up with the mobile app:
- First you need to download the mobile app either in App store if you have a Iphone or google play if you have a Android phone.
- When opening the app for the first time after downloading it a pop up window will appear for you to accept Bluetooth and location service to run when using the app. This you need to accept because if you don't you will not be able to pick-up the trailer.
- Then you need to login. You can do this by clicking "find my booking" that is in lower part of the screen or the drop-down menu in the top-right corner and click "login". You easily login by entering your email address and your phone number, then you need to enter a confirmation pin-code that will be sent as a text to the phone number you entered.
Booking a trailer through the app:
- First you need to select which station you want to book a trailer from. This you do by swiping on the map to the location you want to book from and click "book".
- After selecting which station you want to book from, you will select start date and time of picking-up the trailer too when you want to return it.
- Then you will select which trailer model you want to book.
- When selecting the model and gone forth, all booking information will be shown. You need to scroll down and read all the information before you can confirm the booking. Here you also have the option to add or take away the damage cost elimination service, we recommend that you have this to ensure if a accident happens you don't need to pay any deductible.
- After confirming the booking you will be paying for it. You can pay for the booking through either Swish or card. If you pay with Swish you will need to go back manually to the app to see your booking.
- Clicking on the drop-down menu in the top-right corner you can go to "my bookings" to see your bookings and then start it when you are at the trailer.